Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Day at the Office after the TRIP



Yesterday I entered the office. None Recognised me for I had a Haircut and a clean shave.
It was good and bad to be at office. I felt like not working at all. Checked out some mails and spoke to a few people. Got them all sweets on my return and my birthday.

Then it was the afternoon, eveyone was busy at work and I had to get away with it. Opened the Photos published at Picasa. I went back to where I came from. Those long days on Ride(sometimes short). Open, long and lonely roads. The fear of nothing. The thinking (which was all I did). The empty smiles I gave to myself. Was filling all the thoughts into my head again.

Suddenly i come back to now, and see all people staring at the screens. The Lights on in the mid of the day.

What a feeling?

1 comment:

Mandali said...

Jagan when did you worked in office? As I see fast 7 months in UBS you are rooming here and their (cafeteria and break out area) daily two hours reading bike blogs.

At least concentrate on work once in a week ….